It’s Our Birthday!
We reflect, reminisce, recollect, regroup, refocus during this retrograde to rethink and recommit to this passion project we undertook a year ago.
Then, 2 girls that barely knew each other got together and started recording their deep shit of the universe conversations.
A year later… we talk about what we learned while doing this project over the last year:
- Creativity in content, consistently.
- Being vulnerable “in front” of an audience.
- Speaking with purpose and the power of listening.
- Artfully bringing intent to conversations.
- Liking our voice.
- Sticking to a commitment in the context of creativity and partnership.
- Cultivating the tribe and focusing on quality of connections over quantity.
We share our stats for our first year!
We learned that when we get vulnerable, we connect the most with our audience. And that’s what you can expect to hear more from us in the coming year! + more guests, maybe a brand refresh and more community building and hopefully a bit more sophistication.
QUESTION: What do you think we can’t gloss over in the coming year?!
Bonus: I even get emotional about the biggest surprise of this entire project – at about minute 25.
Released July 30, 2019
Our most listened to episode is #40: Meaghan’s Make Up Masterclass
Funny moment during episode #4: Self-Care starts around 6 minutes…
We get vulnerable during our depression and burnout episodes.